Terms & Conditions
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, drugs, hookah, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other guests are not allowed inside the Event.
- The facility of paid parking is done by the event organizers of the concert.
- The camera or any other kind of recording instruments, ammunition and arms are strictly prohibited inside the concert area. The Ticket holders are allowed to bring their mobile phones but clicking any kind of pictures or recording videos is prohibited.
- The Ticket holders are not allowed to sell their Tickets or offer it for sale, service or product present at the event. Anything from the event premises shall not be sold to any other party as all that belongs to the organizers.
- Abusive, foul or any other kind of unruly language, discriminatory language, unruly or threatening behavior by any person to another will not be allowed or tolerated at the event area.
Food, Beverages and Alcohol Consumption:
- The Food and Beverages will be present inside the concert area. Hence, the Food and Beverages from outside are prohibited inside the concert.
- The Alcohol will be served with permission to the guests at the concert above the drinking age. It will be served only when the guests show their valid Photo ID proof.
- At the event, the sale or consumption of any kind of illegal item is extremely prohibited. Even if someone is observed using or selling any illegal product at the event then the guilty will be immediately handed over to the Police.
- The organizers of the event are not responsible for any kind of ill effect of the products consumed by the guests at the concert ground.
- EVC encourages the guests to drink in accordance with their capability and in moderation, if any ruckus is caused by any guests in such condition, then the Organizers of the event reserve the right to take certain necessary actions or steps towards such guests at the event.
- If any person is found suspicious of carrying any weird item that may be used in a dangerous or offensive manner or carrying out illegal actions within the concert premises, then the organizers reserve the right to check on that person by searching the suspicious substance and take necessary actions for the same.
- If in any case any property is left unattended at any place of the Event premises, then the entire risk will remain of the owner of the property or the person leaving the same. If any theft is caused of the property of the owner, then the Organizers of the Event are not liable for it in any case.
- The medical facilities such as providing the first aid will be available for the people in need. However, the Organizers of the Event do not hold any responsibility if any issue arises.
- The holder of the Ticket of the Event, hereby grants the organizers of the event, the right to use, in perpetuity, any part or all of the recording of any tape made of the holder’s appearance on any television channel for broadcast in any and all kind of media globally and for promotion, publicity and advertising relating hereto.
- The organizers of the Event reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, deny the holder(s) of the Ticket of the Event from staying at the venue after they have entered the ground.
- The Organizers may use the Ticket holder’s photograph or likeness in any recorded video or live display, photograph or image.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any kind of internal as well as external travel arrangements.
- Artist activities and line up may be subject to change at any point of time without any kind of prior intimation.
- The Organizers of the Event may cancel, postpone, stop or interrupt the event due to any kind of dangerous situation, adverse weather or any other causes which would be beyond their reasonable control.
- By attending My Acumen Events, the attendee shall fully understand his/her responsibility towards the other fellow attendees and shall agree to abide by the Indian Penal Code.
- The Ticket Holder of the Event, voluntarily assumes all the risk and the danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any kind of inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses incurred by the Ticket holder of the Event as a result of an event being cancelled, rescheduled or moved to a different venue. The Ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous and all other relevant costs.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the Event of any part of it.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
- Any disputes to be settled under Lucknow jurisdiction courts only.
- The management reserves the right to revise any of the mentioned Terms and Conditions without prior notice.